Saturday, January 4, 2020

Happy 2020 to All!

Well at least I'm looking forward to it and being a lot more present in the upcoming year than I was in the last. At least I made 2 posts last year ~ lol!

Spent the day kicking back in some Skecher's brow nleather Mary Jane's and some Forever 21 leggings and thinking about the future, which I hope to make radically different than the past few years where I've had almost no time (as all can tell) to spend any time here.

Also filtering through a couple o larger collections of CD / TV / TS publications from the past and figuring out which items will become part of my own collection and which ones are headed to eBay or Etsy. For such a secretive and hush hush group, we certainly seem verbose and abundant it print for decades! (BTW if you have any such items for sale, let me know). I know that the 3 signed (and 2 lipstick printed) Holly Woodlawn items are staying with me. I was fortunate enough to have become FaceBook friends with her before her passing.

So the challenges for the year are many, as I noodle out how to become a Professional Transvestite! I' may not have Eddie Izzard's energy to become an Executive Transvestite, but at least I started with training wheels a few years back in actually getting paid by E! Networks to be a part of an experimental pilot with 7 other ladies, that sadly never got picked up.


No comments:

Post a Comment