Sunday, April 1, 2012

I originally started out thinking that this would be a place where I would come to opine on politics and the upcoming election. Mebbe not...

I have grown tired of politics. Not that it's not an important issue, but I'm simply weary of the constant drumbeat of BS from any and every party. Now I know that even that may offend some, but so be it. Facts are facts, you're who you are and I'm who I am.

I was still in "recovery mode" at the time that I signed up here. Now what I mean by that is that I was in my initial "Freak Out" phase of the unintended consequences of an online prank that the wife and I had staged on FB.


I had no idea what to do with the fact that in the bat of an eye, I had been lured into a love affair with having painted nails.


I may take a far different direction than originally intended here.

No comments:

Post a Comment